This is so overdue

Ruhe52

Big fat giant enormous thanks to Ben for my eggy cheesey samich Sat and Sun at Road Atlanta.

Not that I would die if I missed a meal but Ben that is always a welcome treat when you are trying to get all the things done in a short AM timeframe.

Again thank you from the bottom and top of my tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:congrats::congrats:

DFlowe

Rant is right and Ben, you're the best. I always try to give you a personal "thank you" and hopefully I'll be able to do you a favor some day. As a CR, you have a busy day at these events and it's really nice when Ben hands you a biscuit and gives you a smile.

Thanks again,

Folly1

You guys are more than welcome anytime. You do so much more for all of us. Take care and I hope to see you soon.

Ben.

deadlast

I agree with all of those above, those breakfast sammiches sure hit the spot and are greatly appreciated!

moonbeam

Hey Ben I did'nt get breakfast , but I would like to thank you for bringing back the heat tape to help me make it through the day.

Ben you're the best.:adore:

Thanks

Moonbeam

Folly1

Sorry about the breakfast. There were a lot of eaters. I shorted myself one day. I will try to include you, maybe by skipping Meat.

You are more than welcome for the tape but I need to know: Where did MOONBEAM come from?

Ben.

moonbeam

Hey Ben hope the knee is doing good . I got the Moonbeam when I was in the Navy .

Are you coming to VIR South?

Hope to see you soon .
Thanks again for your help:adore:

Moonbeam

Folly1

You are more than welcome.

I will be at the SED at VIR. Knee is better but still tight even on the monster that I ride on the street. I think time will fix it. I might stay over for South but do not plan now to ride it.

Take care,

Ben.