Thursday at Road Atl?

Stickboy274

Tire Guy
Hey, I've been checking, but I don't see anything about a Thursday practice, but I have heard about it. Can anyone confirm if that Thursday is scheduled? I need to promote it, and make sure I have the staff I need for the tire trucks.

rick620

is thursday a trackday or a straight up practice day, because my son is doing his first race in the light weight endurance on friday but hes only 15 and N2 will not let anyone under 16 do a trackday but not sure if that apply's for thursday because hes never been to Road Atlanta and would like for him to be able to get some track time before fri

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
is thursday a trackday or a straight up practice day, because my son is doing his first race in the light weight endurance on friday but hes only 15 and N2 will not let anyone under 16 do a trackday but not sure if that apply's for thursday because hes never been to Road Atlanta and would like for him to be able to get some track time before fri
This is more of a practice day for the endurance. No novice group. Minor riders (with adequate experience) are welcome at our events. There is a review process in place, considering they are minors. Please send a resume for your son to support@n2td.org. It should include events/races ridden, what bike, what tracks and any other pertinent information. It does not need to be a professional resume, but should list his experience.