Time for new knee pucks

Court Jester

aowens2;91571 wrote: I can't believe this has turned out to be a hard decision. I want a new set of pucks, but can't make up my mind, what do you suggest, without spending big bucks.

I did search for an existing thread, found nothing.

Ductape and crushed beer cans.
Sounds stupid but I ground the shit out of a set at Deals Gap the evening after emptying them.

Is Foster's Loger NESBA legal???

Gman97

Court Jester;91758 wrote: Ductape and crushed beer cans.
Sounds stupid but I ground the shit out of a set at Deals Gap the evening after emptying them.

Is Foster's Loger NESBA legal???
Please stop

genosr1

GNO sliders, you can google them or check the archives in trackday mag i've been told by many they are better than kluckys and hal the price

mattf

I've been using some basic black A&G's all season, and they have been wearing like iron compared to my last set of pucks. The leather isn't really any "grabbier" than plastics (at least not that I could tell, and I hammer my knee pucks), the velcro is mega-tough, and the upside(?) is that they smell like BBQ when you get off the bike.

Meat

See that is why I tell my wife that I can't have a pic without me dragging a knee, no matter how fast I am going.

mattf

rugbymook;92523 wrote: Based on your avatar picture......... I would assume so. :)
oh_snap.gif