Timonium cycle show

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm debating between that show and the Motor Trend auto show at the Balmer Convention Center......don't know which one, yet.

Timonium's OK...was there last year. There's a lot of fun to be had in observing the predominant HD biased crowd for sure.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I'll probably be there tomorrow morning. I was looking at getting a set of those schwanky custom earplugs. My other objective would be to get an italian sausage sandwich. It's mainly for the biker crowd to break up a crappy winter and look at bikes. Best to go there with the intention of laughing at the Harley people. You will definitely have a good time if that is your goal.

luded1

LOL... yeah I will prolly be there tomorrow watching all the HD crowd mesmerized by all the chrome.

Mikey75702

It wasnt bad. I think there was only 1 ear plug maker. But i didn't look to see if they definitely made ear plugs, I know they had headsets.

the worst part though was the traffic. It took 20 mins to get from my house to exit 17 off 83.... took another hour to get from there to the show.

Jiggy

Control Rider
J-Woww is not going to be there this year......therefore, i will not be going this year.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Gotta love the little hoochy mama's running around with the little short shorts and bikinis! Got my earplugs, chocolate covered peanuts, kettle corn and some e-rail plates. Good to get out and look at some bikes. Saw Dan Rivito there and chatted a while. Come on April! I'm tired of this white shit all over the place!