Tire change at barber???

JRA

Yes, the Southeast region has our own trackside vendor that is at every event. The vendor trailer has Dunlop tires, leathers, brake pads, gloves, etc., plus many parts that you might break or damage in a crash, or need in the maintenance of your motorcycle . If you buy new Dunlop tires at the track mounting is always free. If you want your own tires mounted or flipped it's $20 per wheel.

If you need a part he doesn't stock, or a different brand of tire you can contact Derek Leslie and he will bring what you need to the track or ship it to you.

Contact Derek at derek.leslie@nesba.com

Ruhe52

He likes it when you smart talk him early in the morning and get real specific about where and how you want tire weights on and point out that you want the D in Dunlop even with the air stem.

All kidding aside Derek gives good bike part. Also if he doesn't have the part to get you back on the track he will try to find it for you or I am pretty sure he has seen every episode of McGuyver. He can make you a subframe out of safety wire and some duct tape!!!!!!!!!!!
Beau see you at Barber
Stow not happening coming over the tunnel this weekend so just put that thought right out of your head.

stow

cyclerant;74661 wrote: Stow not happening coming over the tunnel this weekend so just put that thought right out of your head.
It is the only move that I have on the entire track, otherwise I will spend the entire weekend behind you and typically way behind you. Does your rear camera have a zoom lense?