Tire Question

Trent1098S

This one is more recent (Barber in Feb, 6 track days later).. I'm doing better on the shoulders being opened to the corner, what else can I work on?

small.jpg

ERB68

Trent1098S;119567 wrote: This one is more recent (Barber in Feb, 6 track days later).. I'm doing better on the shoulders being opened to the corner, what else can I work on?

small.jpg
Getting your torso down to the tank. You'll be surprised how much of a difference it makes.

greeny

Trent1098S;119567 wrote: This one is more recent (Barber in Feb, 6 track days later).. I'm doing better on the shoulders being opened to the corner, what else can I work on?

small.jpg
BP is overrated. or at least that's what i say... because mine kinda sucks :p

Andrei

sobottka;119701 wrote: mine too!yes, but you are slow ... :D

jaren warren;116032 wrote:

sobottka;116031 said:
blackhawk is a fun fun track. it is sorta short, easy to learn, pretty smooth, not too fast and not very flowing (unlike putnam), more of a point and shoot track. BHF by far has the best paddock atmosphere of any track and reminds me of visiting a state park, easily the most fun stop on the schedule for me
I beg to differ. Get up to speed and the corners link up prety well. Find Ron Hix on youtube and watch.

stephenjpauls

ERB68;119377 wrote: Stephen, you don't need training wheels. Just a more understanding wife.

Have you talked her into letting you come out and play yet?

Since the bike isn't selling it should get used or else it will go bad. :D
I can't really blame the wife, it is more of a finance thing. I have the money to ride as long as everything goes well... however Big hospital bills / Transport would hurt. In addition too much time away from work to recover from an injury would be really bad in my current position as an IT contractor. As the sole provider of my family I don’t feel it is responsible for me to take additional chances until I’m in a better position.

Sklossmonster;119393 wrote: Stephen Pauls! What are you doing lurking around here? I thought you quit the track pipe last season. I know how it is. Hard to let go of something that can be so good. We miss you out there, and hope to see you again sometime. Maybe at the Blackhawk Chili Cook Off?
I did... though looking at that stupid bike keeps making me want to come back. She sure does look sexy with those brand new slicks on her. As far as an event, I planned on being at the Bash, however that didn't turn out. I WILL be at RA in late April.

Trent1098S;119458 wrote:
STEPHEN! Where the hell you been? You better get back on the horse man, you've had all winter to get that off you had out of your head, now get out and ride!
I have been hiding in Green Bay trying to figure out what the hell to do for fun this summer.

ERB68

I can't really blame the wife, it is more of a finance thing. I have the money to ride as long as everything goes well... however Big hospital bills / Transport would hurt. In addition too much time away from work to recover from an injury would be really bad in my current position as an IT contractor. As the sole provider of my family I don’t feel it is responsible for me to take additional chances until I’m in a better position.
Understandable, It is the responsible thing to do.

Of course I have never been very good at that.:p

greeny

sobottka;119701 wrote: mine too!
eh lets just blame it on the R6 ;)

hey stephen, how's the back? i remember it wasn't feeling too good after your beer pong rally at blackhawk last year.