Tire Teaser

Lonewrench

Just an FYI here guys and gals of NESBA S.E. region, Performance Cycleworx will be carrying more than one brand of tire in 2012. We will aim to give the people what they want,Dunlop,Pirelli,Michelin hell maybe even some Stones and Conti's. Please note this does not mean we will have 300 tires at each event to pick through,instead it will give us a chance to help serve you better through the actual numbers. If its 95% Dunlop being sold, that's what we will carry,if it's Pirelli or Michelin we don't care as long as you guys get what you want in the end. Please keep in mind like everything else in the world there will be increases in pricing,which is BS if you ask me but they do it to me too! (Sorry)
We will still be charging 20.00 to mount/flip tires and tires purchased through PC at the track will be mounted and balanced for free as per the course. There will be a tire disposal fee in 2012 for every tire purchased and or left behind. Example,Florida states even if you take your scrub tire with you I the vendor must charge you a 1.00 fee per tire when I sell a tire to you in that state. So, if you buy a set of rubber there will be another 2 clams added in because of the FL state laws. Other states are different,just like the tax rates they differ from state to state and city to city in case you were wondering.
Carli and I understand this is an expensive sport so we will do our best to try and save you some bucks. One of the ideas we had was giving out frequent flyer cards for use towards flips and or mounting. Example: you buy a flip or a tire and we punch your card,(some of you clowns get your belly punched instead :wow:) You get ten tires or flips combined on the card and you get a free flip or mount when you redeem your card. There will likely be other cool stuff happening but we need to take our time and evaluate these one at a time,and if I just give everything away Carli will undoubtably kick my ass:eek:
P.C. will also offer a full suspension service in the S.E. region as well from sag to fork seals we have you covered. Flashing ecu's should be available on site and will be between 350-450 depending on the bike and model year. Tony will be back with us mounting rubber and fixing wrecked bikes for 2012 as well. With any luck he will be pretty healed up by the first event. If he's not I'll rent a wheelchair for the lazy bastard:haha:.
We are adding another team member to our staff for the 2012 season as well, Jerry Daggett. Jerry Dagget comes to us with over 25 years experience in the road racing community. Jerry's resume' is extremely long and very,very impressive. Jerry has worked for the likes of Yoshimura Suzuki,Team Hammer/ M4 Suzuki and RoadRacing world.com,Graves Motorsports,Attack Kawasaki,Zyvax racing and a few more here and there. Jerry can relate to anyone and has the talent to help you greatly. A few riders he's worked with? To name a few, Jamie Hacking,Chris Ulrich,Josh Hayes,Ben Bostrom,Eric Bostrom,Jason Disalvo,James"Bubba" Stewart,Dane Westby,Clinton Seller and the Daddy of them all Tray Batey. Now there are names and teams I have not listed but I gotta tell you I am really excited about Jerry being with us for these events. Jerry will be tarveling in his motor home better known as the Pirate Ship so when you see the Jolly Roger flag flying come on over,he's got lot's of stories about all these teams and guys.
Stay tuned and ask questions we can't wait to see everyone real soon,thank you for your patronage and enjoy!
Chuck,Carli,Tony,Mike and now J.D aka Brother Love

ADVRacer

US N-Tec Slicks

Chuck:
I need your help with tires and suspension this weekend. Tell me if I'm headed the right direction. I just switched from Q2s to US N-Tec slicks and burned through the wear dot on the right side of the rear in 2 1/2 days. I'm riding a 06 R6S in I group. I'm gonna flip it and get one more day out of the rear but I was wondering how much you charge for a set? I was hoping I could get you to swap the tires on Saturday afternoon and set up my suspension. Let me know.