tire vendor at njmp this year.

ridelater

looking to see where i will be getting my pirellis this year. who from nesba will be selling tires this year at njmp events. :notsure:

jfmgsxr750

Recline and relax

I don't know but maybe it's me cause I am old and slow. The last thing I wanna do
at a trackday in the morning is running around taking off rims to swap out tires. I
wanna relax, enjoy the riders meeting and have plenty of time to put on my gear
and get ready for my 1st session. I am on the road at 3:30am in order to get at NJMP
at 7am. I like to have that all squared away days before the track day. I know sometimes
it can't be helped but still. I will always lend a helping hand too anyone in my pit BUT
I always say, why didn't you do this #$%^ before:argh:!!! LOL

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
I will be attending the Mid-Alantic events this year, and will be at the NJMP season opener. If you have specific tire questions please PM or email me at collin@shagmoto.com. Thanks guys!

Collin

JBGB3

I'm on board

jfmgsxr750;266801 wrote: I don't know but maybe it's me cause I am old and slow. The last thing I wanna do
at a trackday in the morning is running around taking off rims to swap out tires. I
wanna relax, enjoy the riders meeting and have plenty of time to put on my gear
and get ready for my 1st session. I am on the road at 3:30am in order to get at NJMP
at 7am. I like to have that all squared away days before the track day. I know sometimes
it can't be helped but still. I will always lend a helping hand too anyone in my pit BUT
I always say, why didn't you do this #$%^ before:argh:!!! LOL

JFM, You are not alone! I (we?) have the mechanical skills (minimal) and invested in the equipment (questionable) to do the job at home days/weeks before leaving for the track. The peace of mind, knowing that my tires are done and done right outside the rush of unloading and setting up, is priceless compared to a $100 balancer and a set of tire irons!

Oh, and a compressor, hoses and chuck, bead breaker (8' of 2"x4"!!), garage + 2 hrs, ...awwhhh f#*k it! Maybe Collin's got something there!!

I'm still doin' it at home though.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I picked up a spare set of wheels, it should solve that problem...:cheers:

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
JBGB3;266878 wrote: JFM, You are not alone! I (we?) have the mechanical skills (minimal) and invested in the equipment (questionable) to do the job at home days/weeks before leaving for the track. The peace of mind, knowing that my tires are done and done right outside the rush of unloading and setting up, is priceless compared to a $100 balancer and a set of tire irons!

Oh, and a compressor, hoses and chuck, bead breaker (8' of 2"x4"!!), garage + 2 hrs, ...awwhhh f#*k it! Maybe Collin's got something there!!

I'm still doin' it at home though.
We do offer cheap shipping/pre-ordering so that you can have your tires a few weeks ahead. Order online at Shagmoto.com

Collin