Tons of 06/07 GSXR 600/750 Aftermarket Parts 4 Sale!

1up5down

Control Rider
Well, the weather is not allowing me to extend my riding season:(. So, I'll go ahead and offer up my goodies to you guys!

All Parts are generally for 06/07 GSXR 600 or 750 unless stated other wise. Some parts may fit/work with other models, you would have to verify that. All parts are good to great condition.

SUSPENSION GOODIES! - All parts were set up by Mike "Thermosman" Fitzgerald for a 190lb rider. All parts are in excellent condition and priced accordingly!

1. GSXR 600 forks with Ohlins 25mm Kit - SOLD

2. GSXR 750 forks with Ohlins 20mm valving kit in it. Internals are basically brand new as they were only used for two 20min sessions - SOLD

3. Ohlins TTX-SU789 Shock - SOLD

4. Ohlins SU647 Shock. The shock is basically brand new as it only has two 20min sessions on it, that is right two sessions only - SOLD

Exhaust

1. Leo Vince CORSA full Ti exhaust system. The pipe is basically brand new. Again only used for two 20min sessions. This system only weighs 6lbs:wow: - $1350

Case Covers

1. Brand New Woodcarft Stator Cover with small blemish on inside - SOLD

2. Used MotoR right side case cover (blue) - $60

3. Used MotoR right side case cover (black) - SOLD

Braking Rotors

1. Used Galfer Superbike Wave Rotors - SOLD

Rearsets

1. Brand New Yoshimura Adjustable Rearsets - $400 see pic below

2. Used Woodcraft rearsets - SOLD

Wheels
- Sold as sets only!

1. Sets of wheels without front rotors (rear rotor & cush drive included) - $375 local pick up or $435 shipped

Miscellaneous Parts

1. Upper and lower triples with steering stem with bearings - $175 see pics below

2. Brand New LSL frame sliders (blue) - SOLD

3. Brand New 50mm laptimer holder - SOLD

4. Used 51mm Woodcraft clip-ons with bars (These will not fit the 600 or 750, but will fit they GSXR 1K) - $100

5. OEM Rear Passenger pegs - SOLD

6. Air ducts/tubes - SOLD

7. 06/07 600/750 OEM clutch lever with perch - $25

8. 01-03 GSXR 750 OEM clutch lever - $10

9. 01-03 GSXR 750 OEM brake lever - $10

10. Vortex Gas cap & base (blue) - SOLD

11. Rear axle & nut - SOLD

Additional pictures are available upon request. You must give me your email addy for me to supply pics to you!

Prices do not included shipping and paypal fees

1up5down

Control Rider
New items available!

Original Post updated with new items and I removed the sold items. Come and get em!
:D

1up5down

Control Rider
NJMP This weekend

Vitamin_J;92528 wrote: going to be at NJMP this weekend?
I'm not scheduled to be there(selling both bikes and don't want to have anything happen). However, I can make the drive down if you are looking to purchase an item. NJMP is only 50mins from my house. Is there something you are interested in?

Allen

1up5down

Control Rider
Current list of available items

All Parts are generally for 06/07 GSXR 600 or 750 unless stated otherwise. Some parts may fit/work with other models, you would have to verify that. All parts are good to great condition.

Exhaust

1. Leo Vince CORSA full Ti exhaust system. The pipe is basically brand new. Again only used for two 20min sessions. This system only weighs 6lbs :wow:- $1250

Case Covers

1. Used MotoR right side case cover (blue) - $60

2. Used MotoR right side case cover (black) - SOLD

Rearsets

1. Brand New Yoshimura Adjustable Rearsets - SOLD

Wheels
- Sold as sets only!

1. 1 set of wheels without front rotors (rear rotor & cush drive included) - SOLD

Miscellaneous Parts

1. Upper and lower triples with steering stem with bearings - $175
see pics on page #1

2. Brand New 50mm laptimer holder - SOLD

4. Used 51mm Woodcraft clip-ons with bars (These will not fit the 600 or 750, but will fit they GSXR 1K) - $100

5. 06/07 600/750 OEM clutch lever with perch - $25

6. 01-03 GSXR 750 OEM clutch lever - $10

7. 01-03 GSXR 750 OEM brake lever - $10

8. 06/07 GSXR 600 Stock forks - SOLD

Additional pictures are available upon request. You must give me your email addy for me to supply pics to you!

Unless otherwise stated prices do not included shipping and paypal fees

BlueMax

A little bump for Allen. I made arrangements with Allen during my vacation to meet up with him and purchase a set of rims from him today. Wish every thing in life went this smooth. Allen, your a class act. Look forward meeting you again at the track.

1up5down

Control Rider
Thanks & nice meeting you!

BlueMax;110191 wrote: A little bump for Allen. I made arrangements with Allen during my vacation to meet up with him and purchase a set of rims from him today. Wish every thing in life went this smooth. Allen, your a class act. Look forward meeting you again at the track.
John -

It was great meeting you and your family. You should be very proud as you have a wonderful family. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to riding with you and your buddies at Mid Ohio.

Allen