tons of cbr 1000rr parts ... after market rims included

toptaz1000rr

ok .. i need some time to get pics up ... its alot so may be easier to email me for pics and needs

(toptaz50@aol.com)

i have that i know off top of my head

7 sets of 320mm rotors just back from wills rim repair, checked and straight 125 shipped for a pair

gold CZ rims, front rim had some repair work done to it and balences out with NO issues and is road ready! 1050 shipped

orange cz rims, font rim has some curb rash on it sent to wills and cleaned up .. other than 2 small areas that the powder coating was taken off to clean up the rim .. they balence perfect and are road ready 1250 shipped

quick throttle 50.00 (no cables)

cbr body work oem... most have super light scratches no missing tabs

email with needs and ill send you pics i have most colors..

2004-5 mids and lowers

2006-7 mids and lowers

2004-7 tail sections

2004-7 tank shelters

all fairings are 50.00 each plus shipping

front fenders

fuel tank with pump.. (top of tank is slightly bent flat) 110.00 shipped with pump

clip ons...

misc parts galore

toptaz1000rr

on my list to check on for you .. right now i have 10 inches of water out side my house from high tide and the storm coming .. lol ... hard to get to the garage

snikwad

damn boi, wheres the boat. get to rowing, people need pics and sh1t.

it barely rained down here. sorry to hear that.

toptaz1000rr

yes i do ...
LOTS
what are you looking for ..
06-7 mids... most colors
06-7 lowers
04-5 lowers
tails
tank shelters
tanks

waziiiii

i need a red tail and left and right upper mids red (06 with the yellow "racing" sticker) do you have any upper? or inner fairings that go under the handle bars?

EDIT - would you also happen to have a battery tray?

waziiiii

aight let me know im mostly concerned about the tail fairing and battery tray if you have it i need pics of those in red thanks