Tony from Performance Cycleworx needs our help !!!!

Lonewrench

#1 Today, 01:40 PM
Lonewrench
Southeast Vendor Services Join Date: Apr 2009

Tony from Performance Cycleworx needs our help !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
Many of you folks know Tony from the track and working with us in the SE region,many of you know him from putting your bike back together so you could finish your weekends safely. Some of you know him for his likeable smile and then there are those who know him from just being a good beer drinkin' buddy.
I hadn't heard from Tony since the first of the year until today, and it wasnt the call I wanted to get. Seems he's had a fairly good tumble on a dirtbike in South Georgia and has been sown there for nearly three weeks now via Dr.'s orders.
The list of his injuries are not great, three fractured vertabrae,badly seperated hip and a puncture wound/laceraction that goes from his waist line to his wedding tackle. ( yes I asked how his Junk was,for the ladies= good to go ). Tony underwent surgury to sew his muscles and tendons in his groin back together and his back is healing well. He will be in South GA for another week or so then he can come home to see Dr.'s here in Canton.
Typically I would never ask but,this guy needs our help. His insurance will not cover a dime of it as it happenned on a closed course and he has and will continue to be out of work for another six weeks. We are gonna set up a PayPal account and ask for donations to help this guy out. Carli,Mike,Tony and I would really love it if you could help him out,anything would help. To help you guys out in return Performance Cycleworx will trade you your PayPal reciept for your contribution for a 10% off discount on anything you need including labor. The size of the donation doesn't matter the thought does. Unfortunately the only Item I cannot discount is Dunlop rubber, I know you will understand(There is a pricing policy). Please snd donations to the following addy :trispdtrip@comcast.net

rbaker

Chuck,

Hope Tony gets better soon, glad to help, just returning some of the goodwill you guys shared.

Ron

jinxm13

Hey Chuck,
Seconds on hoping Tony recovers quickly and glad to help. You guys have always helped me out.