Track Day at NOLA!

2k7

My name is Dennis and I just want to thank NESBA for putting on a great event in NOLA this past weekend! Everyone was great and the 2 control riders that helped me Sunday were awesome. I regret that I dont remember their names. One had a red shirt over his leathers and the other guy that filmed me was a bigger guy with a light colored shirt on. I really appreciate all your help in getting my technique down! If you have never rode this track it is awesome.

fossilfuel

Dennis,
Thanks for joining us. The big guy was Paul. He is an Orthopedic Surgeon who has a fellowship in spine surgery. He also did work with Sidi boots to develop foot wear to prevent debilitating ankle injuries. And, he is a pretty good rider. I'm the guy in the red jersey. We were there to help you. Good luck in the future and much success with your riding. You and people like you make it all worth while.

2k7

Awesome! im glad you got to read this because I never got to say thank you before I left! Btw...How could I reach Paul? I would like to arrange a way to get that video!

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Darryl, thanks again to you, Ray, and Paul - it was a pleasure to meet you guys.

Dennis, I am glad you enjoyed yourself. What a great track and facility!!!