track photos ??

Has anybody received password for the photos?I tried with just sending him an email with Nesba photos in subject line and he sent back "are you a rider ? More info please" what's up with that? His system sucks!

andykurz

I assume you used this email: Brian.55productions@gmail.com

I would reply "yes" and I am sure he will send you the link. Brian is good people, I think he is just trying to keep a lid on the mass-distribution of photos he takes. After all, he is trying to make a living. It's so easy to steal digital images these days.

tdelegram;277393 wrote: Erik get teh bike sorted out since we rode at Summit?
I think so .after summit I called the local dealer to find out if they were still recalling the coil packs ,they asked for the vin# and then asked when I could bring it in ! They put new coils on and since they were right there I paid for new plugs.it ran good Saturday so I think that issue might be fixed but in my last session the engine light came on when I was going back to my truck ! Not sure what that's all about but I will try to check it out this weekend
How is the tail bone? Get working on your bike yet?

tdelegram

Control Rider
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the first 1/2 of my parts order, $2,500, hoping my rear wheel can be repaired. After that I need to get the misses back on board and order leathers, gloves and a helmet. Tail bone is sore, especially after my weekly 4.5 hour flight to Phoenix, talk about a pain in the ass!