Track Riding Feedback

cnsmoore

Def liking the view looking back....it catches pretty much all of your body positions. Your position will improve with seat time, but what you can do to gauge is rest your outside arm on the tank as well as your inner thigh, being conscious of this will help you to get off of the bike more.

See ya at the track....:D

Brian Laws

Those are some nice shots and you're doing a good job of looking through the corners. I'd recommend you follow Steve's advice and try getting off the seat just a little more. Then slowly drop your chin down to your wrist in the corners. An easy way to do this is relax your inside elbow and let it drop towards the ground pulling your upper body downward.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
try to raise the front tire off the ground about 1-2 feet, then slowly take your right leg across the tail and over to the left side of the bike....

wait...sorry wrong forum :p

arhale09

This goes along with getting your a$$ off your seat more and will come with time, but you may want to try to be a bit more concise with your movements. It looks like you are kinda scooching around the seat as opposed to making one movement to where you want to be. But again, that will come with time.... cool vids.

betarace

yeah, where are the vids of the VFR's ????????? I think you portray a distorted picture of what really happened when the R6 weedwackers came up against vintage V4 power!! :)

HECK3086

lemondrop;77666 wrote: try to raise the front tire off the ground about 1-2 feet, then slowly take your right leg across the tail and over to the left side of the bike....

wait...sorry wrong forum :p
I need to try that and see how it works :haha:

arhale09;77753 wrote:
This goes along with getting your a$$ off your seat more and will come with time, but you may want to try to be a bit more concise with your movements. It looks like you are kinda scooching around the seat as opposed to making one movement to where you want to be. But again, that will come with time.... cool vids.

I noticed that as well. All things I will work on when I'm out there again.

VFR's waht VFR's :D