Track Side Food Venders at BHF?

stephenjpauls

I was just wondering if there are any food venders at BHF (Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee:asleep:)? Also I was planning on showing up at the track around 6PM, I wanted to know if that was too early?

badstoltz

Too early for what ? BHF does offer lunch items as well as coffee, and a general store with some snacks, drinks, and ice, etc. Saturday night is our Chili Cook Off, so there should be plenty of food, as long as you like chili. Otherwise, Nesbians are a pretty generous bunch, and people generally do not go hungry. See ya at BHF !!!

stephenjpauls

Thanks so much for your reply... I wasn't very clear about the 6PM... I was wondering if 6PM was too early to show up on friday night.

badstoltz

Track will be open 24 hrs usually from around 5 or 6 on friday. We usually roll in around 8 or so. Usually not a ton of people there at that time, but it will fill in quickly by morning.

ken_618

Hey Steve - Ken here. I pitted next to you at Road America in July. Glad you're coming to Blackhawk! I've never arrived on Friday night, but I believe they're open 24/7 and I know people camp out the night before so I suspect you'll be fine arriving at 6 on Friday. Maybe some other campers can confirm. Concessions are normally open for coffee and lunch but I'm not sure for dinner so you should prolly have a plan B for that on Friday. Congrats on your new track-only bike and I'll see you out there. I'm on Murph's old CBR now...I'm attempting to put the scrappy SV out to pasture as a streetbike to someone still willing to mix it up on the crazy streets.

stephenjpauls

Thanks so much for your replies all. Gratz on the bike Ken, Now I really won't be able to keep up with you! As for dinner, I was planning on the chili cook off for that on saturday and not worried about friday or sunday. I plan on camping this time, figured it would give me more time to hang out with everyone.