Track Side Suspension Service?

Dave_636

So I'm getting ready to head out to my first NESBA event next weekend at NJMP. I wanted to know is there suspension service at the track? I have an Elka triple clicker in the rear and revalved/resprung forks up front. I had them set up last year for my weight and riding pace but it never hurts to have things checked out. What I'm looking for is someone who can see how I am wearing my tires and listen to my feedback and adjust the suspension bits accordingly.

I am learning on how to do this on my own but I figure it's always good to have a paid professional help as well.

rcr14

If nothing changed from last year you should be good. I mean your weight,tire brand or model etc. I wish I was going I'd help. Just check with the CR's. Do your tires look really 'feathered"? You've got to be very honest about what the bike does. Cause and effect. Also know what tire pressure is recommended.

Dave_636

I'm a little lighter, tire brand and model remains the same except I changed compounds (Diablo SCIII, was running SC1 front SC2 rear, changed to SC3 front and rear). I run 28 PSI rear and 31-32 PSI front hot off the track.

The leading edge of the tread on the rear has a bit of a lip, figure I need to take out 2-3 clicks of rebound to try and get even wear. No cold or hot tearing but I think if I adjust the rear end a bit I will get better wear and better feel.

This will be the first time I have kept the same bike long enough to actually get it dialed in over a decent amount of time. Figure I will make small adjustments and keep good notes but like I said it never hurts to have someone who does this for a living give some advice :)