trackday question???

vanbreezy

VANBREEZY,love your avatar!!!

Thanks steph. hey Dj 7 gave me fits as well,even bit me i crashed there (lowside):wow:

Folly1

Plus 1 on T 7. I did not crash there but only by the grace of God. T6 has a positive camber and is faster than it looks, to me anyway. It is easy to come out of 6 thinking, " I could have done that a lot faster". Then you take that attitude into 7, which looks a lot like 6 but has the negative camber.
A great track.

Ben.

dj life

Both times i was there i did a track walk. Once with the school and by myself with nesba. When you come into 6 your going down hill slightly and when you are at the apex you are going up hill. You won't notice it on the bike but walking it made it visible. So you can carry alot more speed through it. What i wanna try is going into to 6 in 3rd on gas and when i straighten up downshift to second and just use nuetral throttle coming through 7 then hard on the gas. When i was there last time i kept going into 6 in 2nd and was getting the bike upset going into and out of 7 so i would get a horrible drive.

Chris

Ruhe52

JRA What bump??????New 12 is actually way more fun than I thought it would be. Old 12 was harry. I think I made it through once without thinking what if and I have ridden the track plenty of times.
See you all there. Gotta love RA Oh Canada you are going to love that track on a 1000. Just remember you can carry way more speed through 1 than you think.

JRA

You know what bump, it is (or was) only about twenty-five feet wide and made my back hurt on every lap.:D

Just for the record, old 12 is more fun.:popcorn:

Still my favorite track though.

steph1000

thanks for all the riding tips..ill try to remember turn 1 but even better why dont i follow you around the track??lol