Trackdays at Road Atlanta for 2012

jcrich

not_this_shit_again.jpg

:D

Dave561

Control Rider
All dates are tentative and contracts are being discussed and drafted. I would expect to see the normal dates at the same tracks for next year but patience will be a needed virtue at this point.

worldrider929

jcrich;223150 wrote:
not_this_shit_again.jpg

:D
rk97;223192 wrote:
damned if you do, damned if you don't....
yup :doh: . . . you can almost set your watch by the responses.

I AM JUST HAPPY TO SEE THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE UP THIS EARLY . . . incredible . . . good job NESBA admin :adore:

rk97

denbsteph;223236 wrote: No tentative dates at NJMP as well.
You guys can't be serious, can you?

The schedule usually isn't posted until January, and is expanded through march and beyond.

There is absolutely no reason to lament the absence of tentative dates 3 or 4 months before ANYTHING is normally posted!

Mikey75702

The tentative dates are up WAY early this year. Thank you nesba. Hopefully everything goes through with these and others..... I'm glad to see a couple of vir north weekends again this year.

One thing I did notice is we are scheduled on summit main and Jefferson on the same day in June. Hopefully we get to keep main that weekend.

j_fuggin_t

don't worry about it, wait till feb or march to panic, this is typically why its never posted this early, be patient grasshoppa

denbsteph

I'm going to suspect they are not done. NESBA did VIR Full last year. I know of one time, I was there as a spectator.

j_fuggin_t

Note: These dates are tentative. Changes will be made as we finalize contracts. Once the schedule is finalized, NESBA will update this notification.
Look up in blue by the schedule list ;)

RADAR Magnet

Readfast;224755 wrote: How come Nesba never ever gets VIR Full Course?
They've had one at least the past couple of seasons. I rode the 2010 date and was bummed I couldn't make the 2011 date.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Readfast;224755 wrote: How come Nesba never ever gets VIR Full Course?
OK..now THIS caught my attention...Checked the tentative schedule for 2012..and it's true.

VIR FULL has been a twice annual event for about as far back as I can remember until this year. First time I ran it with NESBA was Oct. 25, 2004. We figured it was a gamble to go that late in the year and it turned out to be an absolutely GORGEOUS day..first session was cold..then the second session it was like 15 degrees warmer..and in the 70's after lunch.

This year we only got Full in July, BUT we had the most awesome VIR schedule EVER! So life's give and take comes into play I guess. Gave up the Oct. Full date for SIX VIR DAYS in August and two actual NORTH COURSE weekends which has NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happened except in my erotic Track Day Fantasies until this year.

So again, what we may have sort of lost was more than made up for by the gains.

It's indeed true that there's no VIR Full on the current proposed calendar, I'm NOT going to panic..and if it comes to pass that we don't get Full in 2012..oh well..we hope for 2013.

It's not like someone just told me Santa wasn't real or something. 'Cause I know he's real.

denbsteph

After all these years, I'm glad that my suspicions about good Old Saint Nick have been confirmed, I was beginning to think I was the only one that knew he was real, however I'm still having my reservations about the Easter Bunny.:notsure:

Ruhe52

Sorry to be the one to point this out but the Easter bunny is real but Santa is just some perv that likes kids to sit on his lap and tug his beard!