Trailer/ride from NJ to Barber in Nov

GoodKnight

One of our guys bailed on us, so we have a spot in the truck/trailer.

3 of us will be camping there. Could use a 4th to split gas costs.

GoodKnight

philoniousmonk;89649 wrote: Coming through Philly, leaving on Friday, coming back on Monday??
I dont think philly is on the way, but it could be...

But yes, leaving butt crack early Friday, track days saturday/sunday, leave for home right after on sunday, drive all night through, home monday.

ridelater

that's fucking rough. will be doing the same. we will be leaving wednesday at midnight get there thurday night check out the museum friday ride the weekend. where you leaving from? we are heading out from forked river

wflores

ridelater;90090 wrote: that's fucking rough. will be doing the same. we will be leaving wednesday at midnight get there thurday night check out the museum friday ride the weekend. where you leaving from? we are heading out from forked river
Yeah. We did that earlier this year. Museum is nice, but not much else to do. I'm traveling with "Goodknight" and have the spot in our trailer. Let us know if you have anyone wanting to come down. Trailer located in Jackson, NJ

GSXR1000#78

GoodKnight;89646 wrote: One of our guys bailed on us, so we have a spot in the truck/trailer.

3 of us will be camping there. Could use a 4th to split gas costs.
Would love to go, I live in Falls Church VA 5 Minutes off of 495, hoping I can get a spot if one opens up in I group. Is that on your way?