Trailer stolen please look out

moto1320

Trailer_zpsc3a0ded4.jpg

Someone cut the lock off and boosted this from my house yesterday morning. If you see one or a freshly painted one like it please drop a line.

My insurance company is screwing me on this so if anyone has a decent trailer in the area that they are selling let me know. I'm in Winston. At this point I just stressing to get something set up before the first day of the season.

moto1320

Thanks guys.

Steve, I'm in West Salem off of Peters Creek. It's kind of wedged between Ardmore and downtown. What number are you? I'll try to catch up with you at the first VIR day…assuming I find another trailer, lol.

andykurz

Keep checking craigslist, btw.

This has always been a fear of mine, it's so easy to steal a trailer, and it's got all your stuff in it. I usually take my bike and generator out each time, but otherwise, everything else is vulnerable.

moto1320

steve gould;266107 wrote: I'm 904. See ya there. If you need a lift to vir or any other for that matter, I have room in the trailer.
Thanks man, that's very generous.

andykurz;266108 wrote:
Keep checking craigslist, btw.

This has always been a fear of mine, it's so easy to steal a trailer, and it's got all your stuff in it. I usually take my bike and generator out each time, but otherwise, everything else is vulnerable.
I do too for the same reason, thankfully it was empty. I still pay full coverage on a bike that will never see the street again because it's the only way I could get theft insurance through State Farm. Keeping my eyes peeled on Craigslist too.

moonbeam

happened to me at myrtle beach . they found the trailer in hope mills . never got the bike back. I'm down south of winston in randelman got my eye's open. I wish you luck. let me know if you neeed a trailer to get to the track . i have an open trailer you can use .

Mike

I'll try to remember and look out for you. I'm in High Point and work/hang out in Greensboro. Hope you get it back

Psychoholic

I can't stand anything more than liars and thieves! Scumbags!!

I hope they find it or they can compensate you if not.

Im in the northern Greensboro area, I'll keep an eye out for you too. A neighbor had his enclosed boosted in broad daylight about 1-1/2 years ago.....he found it on CL about a month later....scumbag thieves.

mastermind

If it makes it's way down to Charlotte, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Do I shoot first, and then contact you? Please advise. ;)

t