Triumph Boys are Back This Time at Barber

sshort

Steve Short
Hey y'all been a while since VIR but Brother Don and myself are signed up for the November 10 and 11 track days at Barber. Bringing at least another of our crew along this time in Walter Waage aboard his Street Triple.

Let's see,
Kilt---Check
Bourbon---Check
Stogies---Check
Oh Yeah Bike--Check

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and maybe I'll even try to pass someone this time!

Steve

detroitsown

Cranky Yankee
Men in Kilts

Steve and I are looking forward to spending a weekend with the NESBA family again and hopefully we'll be able to save more sheckles next year, allowing us to attend several events. At least we made the very last weekend. I did manage to take a track school one weekend in August, but we are definitely looking forward to Barber. Hopefully the weather will be kind for us.

Do you have a fair turnout this late in the year, or has everyone spent their "fun" money already? Either way, we're anticipating a fun weekend and hope to see a few of you in November.

davidreaper

I plan on going, but I gotta pay a parking ticket first on campus and register for my classes to 100%
oh and tires gotta have those lol

betarace

Are'nt Triumph riders the N'Sync of the track day world?

3q56ds.jpg

Ruhe52

Barber is usually a full event in Nov should be a freakin awesome time. If you think you might wanna you best jump now.

Great track and facility and some paddock shenanigans!!!!!!!!!!!