Trying to figure it out...

WheelsUp

Hi all. I never rode with NESBA and have been trying to follow the bouncing ball with regards to this merger, take-over, resurrection, whatever it is. I am very interested in these Road Atlanta dates and need to get signed up to get signed up, right? Am I supposed to use the old NESBA forms on this site or is there a new process? Also, I'm in "I" with STT so does that crossover with N2? Thanks in advance for your guidance. :D

Kevin

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
As I understand it. you will be using the same account as you did with Nesba. registration is turned off right now while they switch things around, but should be up soon. when it is you can register the same way you did with nesba.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to N2! Back office and branding is the "Change" you're seeing. Same Control Riders and the BEST Members in all of Track Days.

If you're new to N2 but not new to the track you have 2 options

1. You can sign up in B and ride in that group to get a feel for where you fit. If your smooth, predictable, carry a decent pace, and can follow the rules of your group you'll get the attention of the CR'S for a bump
2. You can sign up in I and see how you fit in with that group. If you feel like the pace is above your comfort level, you can ask to be moved to the B Group.

If you choose option #1 you should at least stay for the B group meeting in the morning so you hear the passing rules and CR hand signals.

Hope that gives you an idea of the way it works. If You have any other questions just post them up.