Turbo Hayabusa

bluers

I know this isn't the normal type of bike on here, but I figured it was worth a shot. Listing it for a friend.

2003 Hayabusa with '08 tail conversion. Bike has a stage one Garrett T3 turbo, race cut trans, new paint, new chain, RC Components Daytona wheels with brand new Dunlop Qualifiers and much more. Oil changed with nothing but Royal Purple. Super clean bike! Not exactly a track bike in the sense that we are all used to, more of a straight line bike. Was just dynoed about 2 weeks ago and made a conservative 246hp on a street tune. Plenty more power left in it if you feel you need it. Clean and clear title in hand. I shouldn't have to say it, but I will- NOT a bike for beginners. Not a toy. The bike makes insane power and will get you in trouble in a hurry if you are not careful. With that said, it is also very rideable at normal rpm's on the street.

Asking $10,400obo. Bike is located in Greensboro, NC

5G15Ee5K73G13I53N4c8c5c25acbb9d011ceb.jpg

5L45E85Hb3Mc3mc3I1c8c7ee5f7d0ad1015a2.jpg

5Ld5K85F43G43L43o9c8cdc1a0381d3ad1bca.jpg

5Nb5R55J93G83Ic3N4c8c586044ac98151aae.jpg

bluers

Actually pretty well. It's not crazy extended and the stock spring in under there and not a strut. Think of all the bikes you could pass on the front stretch at VIR north! :wow:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Yeah...but you couldn't stop worth a damn with half the front brake system missing.

The Busa is a nice bike in stock form and fun to ride. However, this one for sale would be fun to make a pass on the drag strip!

Too bad these machines attract such numskullz.

GLWS

BZ

bluers

D-Zum;252451 wrote: Yeah...but you couldn't stop worth a damn with half the front brake system missing.
He does that with every bike he owns. :dunno: Puts a wave rotor on the left side ane leaves off the right so the wheel can be seen better. He dpes have both stock rotors and the caliper though.