Turn One Press

GK#103

sweet!!!:D " Known for its outstanding suspension service and trackside support." Why yes they are. much success TURN ONE.

Sklossmonster

Thanks, guys, what a long strange trip it's been since a young CR named Garth gave me the bump to Intemediate at Blackhawk!

We're raising the bar again this year, on and off the track, and the new website is just one of the things we're doing to take it to the next level.

We've gotten a lot of really good feedback on the "How to" articles in the "Joe Knows" section. Look for bodywork Drilling and Fitting to be added soon, and the 520 chain and sprocket conversion after that.

Come on Putnam!

Prix

Sklossmonster;50467 wrote: Thanks, guys, what a long strange trip it's been since a young CR named Garth gave me the bump to Intemediate at Blackhawk!

We're raising the bar again this year, on and off the track, and the new website is just one of the things we're doing to take it to the next level.

We've gotten a lot of really good feedback on the "How to" articles in the "Joe Knows" section. Look for bodywork Drilling and Fitting to be added soon, and the 520 chain and sprocket conversion after that.

Come on Putnam!
Cant wait to see ya at Road America 5/4

Dug2

you guys deserve this. now thats a few more people i know that have been
in rw. the first is that loud greco roman wrestler guy. haha