Turn One Status

Trent1098S

Just a question.. After reading Marshall's post, I wasn't entirely clear on the status of Turn One trackside support the rest of this season. Will there be tire service at Putnam?

I gotta flip my rear on the gixxer before that track eats what little is left on the right side for breakfast.

Also if anyone has a set of 07 GSXR-1000 wheels for sale in good condition that I could pick up at Putnam please PM me. I want to swap off my Pirelli rains to new gixxer rims so I can sell my spare set of Marchesini wheels & Brembo HP rotors I had for the Ducati.

Sklossmonster

Yes, Turn One Racing is committed to the Midwest Region for 2010, and will be represented at every Midwest event, just in a reduced capacity.

Joe Denowh, our certified motorcycle mechanic, will be present at most, if not every, event, and Tom and I will make select events. Joe's helper will probably be his Dad, Dave, and/or Chris Frye.

Regardless of who shows up when and where, you can count on having at least one Turn One Racing representative at each of the Midwest events this year.

liteitup

Question for ya Marshall. I had the 10am slot to get my suspenion dialed in. Are you guys still going to be doing the baselines? I've read all the posts that u put up regarding the economy and what not. I hope u guys get on the up and continue to do what u have done in the past. You've helped me a lot, thanks....

TurnOneRacing

We will still be providing the same services at every Midwest event this year and there will always be one of our smiling faces in attendance...:) If your scheduled, it's still on. See you guys at RA.