Two Ninja 400 Race Prepped Available $10k

FastByKids

Onward and upward!

What we have here are TWO Club level podium Ninja 400’s. One is a 2018 and the other 2019. Each one are identical and have been smartly spec’d out by Jesse from Norton Motorsports. These bikes have been very well sorted utilizing the best talent in the paddock from Thermosman to Bobby Loo. If you have never had to deescalate a irate 200hp+ rider with hurt feelings at a track day——you soon will learn!

Both bikes are theft recovery and since we relocated from AZ to Huntington Indiana I have lost the titles. (Sorry) I’d rather sell as a pair but if forced to split I’ll ask $5500 for each.

Norton GP body kit, motion pro coolant recovery, Norton voltage regulator relocation, mag drain bolt, GB Engine covers, Norton Adjustable reader riser kit, Galfer SS brake lines, DP brake pads, BrakeTech Axis/Cobra SS floating brake rotors, adapter kit for GSXR Shock, Woodcraft Toe guard kit, Woodcraft hand lever guards, Andreani Misano Fork kit, MGP Evo full exhaust system, engines 100% stock and unmolested, GSX shock reworked by Thermosman / tuned by Booby Loo.