Two Piece Teknic Leather Suit - $125

MrSunShine

I'm getting rid of some extra gear. It's definitely well used, but still useful. The top is size 46 US. Waist is 36 - 38", inseam is 30". I'm 5'10" 190lbs and it fits me snug, but still room to wear a back protector underneath. Padding in the elbows, knees, shoulders, elbows and thighs. There's hard shell plastic over the knees as well and Velcro patches for knee pucks. In case you're into that whole knee draggin' thing.

The hip on the right side has road rash and the seams have been professionally (not by me) repaired. Also in a couple of places the black finish has flaked off. However the suit is still perfectly useful. Hopefully I've priced it fairly for its condition. If I didn't have another suit, I would have no problems using this one. It could be a useful backup suit in case you decide to destroy your first suit.

$125

In a couple of days, I'll put it on eBay, so let me know soon if you're interested.

Beau Bennett

hey i m interested in it, my number is 757-846-1874, its for my friend he weighs about 170 and is 5'10. I am wonderin if it might be too big for him??