U.K. NTEC Superbike Slicks, takeoffs, 1 set

motogypsy

cbr_600rr_freak;232296 wrote: Depending on pictures and answers , I have. I'll contact you after work

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Ahhh,,,,,,,, OK, so, you might want them......

Tires are still for sale,

first person to paypal gets em...

I have the pics ready to send.....

jrockcolors

cbr_600rr_freak;232310 wrote: Ok not interested

So you not interested but you wanted them untill you realized what you said was stupid. :banghead:
I have picked up tires from motogypsy and the guy is spot on ..... At that price its a deal.

Meat

cbr_600rr_freak;232295 wrote: Sold I want them

cbr_600rr_freak;232296 wrote:
Depending on pictures and answers , I have. I'll contact you after work

Not cool!

cbr_600rr_freak

Meat;232374 wrote: Not cool!
I called dibs but he say its still first come first serve. Didn't mean to sound like a dick . But if he can't wait for me to get home then somebody else can have them. Im a little forward about things. Just ignore me If I hurt your feelings. Now somebody else can have them. My loss.

rugbydawg13

I had a nice little present sitting on my doorstep when I got home last night. Tires looked as expected. Thanks Motogypsy. Give a holler if you ever want to come visit down South.

motogypsy

cbr_600rr_freak;232446 wrote: I called dibs but he say its still first come first serve. Didn't mean to sound like a dick . But if he can't wait for me to get home then somebody else can have them. Im a little forward about things. Just ignore me If I hurt your feelings. Now somebody else can have them. My loss.

you didn't actually call dibs.... you said you would take em....which would cause others to not inquire....

then updated and said you may take em if they fit your personal requirements...

I believe you should have done this the other way, first got the information you required, then let me know you wanted them and would pay for them after work.....in that case I would have had no problem holding onto them for you for a few hours.....

That is what was meant by the negative comments.....

motogypsy

rugbydawg13;233040 wrote: I had a nice little present sitting on my doorstep when I got home last night. Tires looked as expected. Thanks Motogypsy. Give a holler if you ever want to come visit down South.
Glad your happy with em.....

I will let you know when I am headed down south......I think we will be at Roebling for the WERA races on March 16, 17, 18
and then at Kershaw for the CCS races on April 14, 15..... stop by and say hello if you are at either of these...

thanx again...

d