ummm...........NUTZ!!!

upnadam

Couldn't decide if the Porsche driver had crazy skills or was naive as hell and lucky, especially with that slid at the beginning. The whole time the car looked to be on the edge of grip, lots of sawing on the wheel.

AU_R1

Several observations. First, how ultimately stupid by all parties involved. That is just a brilliant way to get oneself and others killed. Second, it still amazes me that a twelve thousand dollar machine will preform that well compared to a hundred and something thousand dollar vehicle. In closing, any idiot can go fast in a straight line or around some mild curves. From the looks of it, the tightest turn I saw there was marginally comparable to the kink at RA. I'd take track riding over this idiocy any day.

Domenic

I just think they should go to jail. Maybe I am getting old but what if they crash and take out some innocent bystanders. My mom your dad or brother. I have no patience for idiots like that.

Trent1098S

Ugh.. that was like watching a train wreck.. I wanted to look away, but couldn't.

When I was 19, I thought stuff like this was "cool as hell", but anymore.. it makes me sick to my stomach. Maybe it's because I've got 5 kids that I want to see grow up. :)

michicago

upnadam;101139 wrote: Couldn't decide if the Porsche driver had crazy skills or was naive as hell and lucky, especially with that slid at the beginning. The whole time the car looked to be on the edge of grip, lots of sawing on the wheel.
I'm going with lucky, and only made the recovery thanks to stability control. The vid looks like the car snapped itself back in-line and nearly ripped the wheel out of the "driver's" hands during the big slide.