Un-bump

clandestiny

Is it possible to unbump yourself for just a day, or if you drop down from I to B, is it permanent?

Ive got a buddy who is going to a track day soon with me, but he wants someone there on the track for moral support (im guessing)

ZLTFUL

Last year at Road America, one of the guys from my area asked for a bump from I to B and recieved it. His reason was he was uncomfortable with the passing speeds in some of the corners. I think in a situation like that, they would grant your request but not so you can ride with your buddy.

Dave561

Control Rider
You can request a bump back to B, but it is generally permenent till you get the bump back to I from a CR.

Trent1098S

I wanted to do the same thing last year when my buddy started riding, but no amount of whining was able to make it happen.

Your buddy will be in good hands with the CR's. I'd recommend splitting the cost of a GoPro and sharing it, since you'll be in different sessions. Then you can talk about stuff in the common off sessions or lunch and compare notes.

stkr

Here's an alternative view...

Instead of your buddy bumping down, why don't you just get bumped up to :i: ;)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Jim,
I think it's the other way around...but I know what you meant Shipmate...:cool:

BigBird

yeah, and how long will you really be with your buddy anyway...you'll probably be blowing past him ...

bodell

BigBird;131515 wrote: yeah, and how long will you really be with your buddy anyway...you'll probably be blowing past him ...

Isnt that what we all really want to do anyway?

Blinky

YEA, get your buddy to bump up to I and both will be happy. You will not have any fun bumping back down.