Unfortunate news from Beaverun.

Myers

Control Rider
If i remember correctly...dave showed up and didnt ride much...that helped him ease back into it...just being there etc.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

PJZOCC624

Dave561;276015 wrote: Took me 4 wks to say f-it, going to Beav. Not the best choice probably, but fun nonthe less
As rough as this thing feels, I couldn't imagine riding after 4 weeks...

(btw if any of yous are on the facetoobs looke me up!)

dpoates

PJZOCC624;275064 wrote: thanks guys. considering where i went off, things couldve been a lot worse. im counting my blessings today. i have zero recollection of the crash and am trying to piece it all together from what people are telling me. if anyone has a first hand account of the incident please let me know.

thank you everyone for helping to get me loaded up and getting the rv ready to roll. the nesba family never fails to disappoint!
Hello. Were you in "I" group and were you and your bike against the left guard rail on the back stretch ? If so, I had cameras on most of the day. I did not get the crash, but we came to it as they threw the yellow and by the next turn the red was out. Here is the video. It my be you at the 11:30 mark.
http://youtu.be/rKV6mrXYW-k

I hope you heal quick.

PJZOCC624

dpoates;276200 wrote: Hello. Were you in "I" group and were you and your bike against the left guard rail on the back stretch ? If so, I had cameras on most of the day. I did not get the crash, but we came to it as they threw the yellow and by the next turn the red was out. Here is the video. It my be you at the 11:30 mark.
http://youtu.be/rKV6mrXYW-k

I hope you heal quick.
Yes that was me from what I've been told :notsure: Thanks for posting the video.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Cool...that looks like the Works Team Evo model.

Chicks dig scars.

Dave561

Control Rider
PJZOCC624;276570 wrote: Sutures out today...

And Big Zocc's got some titanium bitchiz!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Only a single break. Stop being a pu##y and come back to Beav in a few weeks

PJZOCC624

Dave561;276633 wrote: Only a single break. Stop being a pu##y and come back to Beav in a few weeks
You should see the "before" xray fu##er!!!

(I emailed my ortho for that xray, once I get it I'll post it - U G L Y!)

Dave561

Control Rider
PJZOCC624;276638 wrote: You should see the "before" xray fu##er!!!

(I emailed my ortho for that xray, once I get it I'll post it - U G L Y!)
OK, if this is going to be a mine's bigger thread (Over 2 dozen pieces, too bad the x-ray can't show it) :notsure: Here's mine. So again I say PUXXY!!! :nutkick:

fitz

Pffft, those are nothing but flesh wounds, don't make me figure out how to post my X-rays. :)

IMG_9874_zpsdf489d09.jpg

PJZOCC624

6 weeks post and doc says I'm looking good! Got ok from him for "normal" activities.

Be safe out there boys and girls! ! !