Updated the Midwest Track Day Calendar

iamnotgreg

beac83;176988 wrote: Calendar has been updated with the newly posted VIR and Summit dates, and all NESBA events through the season as posted in the NESBA schedule as of today.

Selected CCS and WERA dates also added. YCRS school dates added.

http://www.cartmanism.com/trackdaycalendar/

Thanks for the help Craig.
I came on here as I saw the first email update and I wanted to say "don't give me the credit, this one is all you"
Can't wait to get back out there.. I didn't ask you when I saw you - how's your wrist and when's your season opener?

beac83

No problem Greg. Glad to help.

First track day will be 5/30 at RA, due to work keeping me away throughout April, and needing to put the bike back together after the engine gets fixed, while supporting a busy work/travel schedule in May.

The wrist was good at Barber last November, so I'm not expecting any issues. Still a bit weaker than the left, but functional to turn the throttle and steer.

I'm already chomping at the bit to ride. Trying to negotiate some track time at LVMS while I'm working NAB or adjacent.

j_fuggin_t

beac83;177024 wrote: No problem Greg. Glad to help.

First track day will be 5/30 at RA, due to work keeping me away throughout April, and needing to put the bike back together after the engine gets fixed, while supporting a busy work/travel schedule in May.

The wrist was good at Barber last November, so I'm not expecting any issues. Still a bit weaker than the left, but functional to turn the throttle and steer.

I'm already chomping at the bit to ride. Trying to negotiate some track time at LVMS while I'm working NAB or adjacent.
i'll be there as well.. actually gonna sign up here soon, and since i can cancel the morning of if the weather is crap its good to me... i may be possibly doing the bhf if the weather is good