Urgent nelson ledges need help

Andymax

Does anyone know how to reach a NESBA official regarding the track day at Nelson Ledges Tomorrow? In urgent need of a contact my name is Andy 412-913-1177.

ps: I have tried the web site with no luck in any return call/emails.

dale.b

what's the issue? someone maybe able to answer here.

most people are probably traveling right now.

Andymax

I signed up for Saturday (tomorrow) but can't make it due to a funeral. I want to run the sunday track day instead. I believe there is room in "I" both days. Hoping its not a problem, but I didn't want to just not show up and then get there Sunday and assume everything is OK

dale.b

My condolences on the funeral.

I just arrived at Beaver, sorry I couldn't respond earlier to give you a little more time.

If you are an Elite member, then you can cancel up to the day before and be credited the entire amount minus a $5 processing fee. If you are not an elite member, you could have also mailed in a credit request form and at the discretion of the director you would have been credited the amount paid minus a $45 fee. These policies are all in the rider manual. http://www.nesba.com/Info/Downloads/manual.pdf

Unfortunately, it is almost too late to do something about it now unless you are an elite member.

You can still sign up for Sunday if there is room, but you would have to pay. The mail-in account credit would have taken a couple of weeks to process and you wouldn't have had the credit in time to register for another event.

Hope this answers some of the policy questions.

Andymax

THANKS to everybody/anybody that helped me. Todd called me about an hour after the initial post and everything worked out great!! Beautiful, bumpy day at the ledges.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Andymax;64255 wrote: THANKS to everybody/anybody that helped me. Todd called me about an hour after the initial post and everything worked out great!! Beautiful, bumpy day at the ledges.
Andy, it was great to meet you yesterday and I'm glad we could help you out. I look forward to seeing out at the track again!