Used: 2xleather suits (42) and boots (9)

Hey all,

I have a few items for sale that I cannot use anymore:

All black Alpinestars 1 piece leather suit size 42 US. I believe it's an older model SP-1 but don't quote me on that. This suit has been used for 9 track days. It was down once, a low-side on the right side of the suit. There are some abrasions in the leather along the arm area, hip area and chest. The seems are intact. However, the seems on the inseam area and knee area have been ripped due to the tank grips I was using. This suit does need some leather work. ( SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Brian!!)

The second suit I have is an RS Taichi Blast Evo Viper suit (white and silver), sized 42. Used once and crashed once on the left side (another low-side). The seams are intact along the forearm and hip area where I took the majority of the fall. This suit has a tighter fit than the Alpinestars..FYI. This suit does not need leather work. (SOLD!!!!!! Thanks Martin. It'll be out Monday!!)

Lastly are the boots. These Gaerne G-RT Touring boots were used for the highway approximately 10 times. They are clean but are somewhat dated. Not the best track boot unless you're on a budget. They are sized 9 US. They have never been down. Asking $40.

For sizing, I am 5'10 and about 175lbs with an athletic build.

I would rather see these items sell locally (within 40 miles of 19026 {Pennsylvania}) as I would like the seller to inspect and try out the items before buying so there is no mistake to the condition of the item. I will ship if you REALLY want me to.

Interested parties please email: jresinski at verizon . net. I do not have a web host so please email me and I will send pictures of the items.
You can also contact my cell: four eight four 716 one nine eight two. I cannot send pics over the phone.

Thanks for looking.

Jon

AlpineStars suit has been sold. Thanks Brian!

RS Taichi suit is still available. FYI it's $1499.95 on sportbike track gear. Used once with some rash...$400. Surely you have a friend on a tight budget that can use this suit as a starter outfit to get to the track this summer!:)

Gaerne boots still available. They retail for 239.35 on kneedraggers....used 10 times on the street for $40. Please get this stuff outta my hair and put it to good use.

Jon

Rugbydawg, I need an email address to send you the pics. However, I think the suit will be a little small for you. I'd look at a 44 instead.

Thanks,

Jon

It's tight for me, Rugby. If you're anything bigger than my frame (5'10, 175lb athletic build), and I think you are, you'd be better in a bigger suit.

On a side note, PMs replied and pics sent.

No problem Rugby. FWIW, I got a 46 size suit. I have big quads (deep squats) and pretty thick calves (USMC running from years ago). The suit is loose in the stomach area but fits "loose snug" in the shoulders and "loose snug" in the quad area. I was surprised how I fit into a 46.