V.I.R. full course O.M.G. !!!

WILD K7

Just got back from V.I.R the full course. WHAT A TRACK!!! The other tracks I've been to are all nice in there own way but believe me nothing is like that "bad boy". Pinned in 6th on a 1000 down the back straight, lord have mercy. That place has every corner you can think of, it even has a "rollercoaster". The first 2 sessions I came back talking to myself. If you haven't gone you owe it to yourself to go. You won't be disappointed. Yes it is a long drive but it is well worth the trip. GAS PRICES WHO CARES...............

#99 "I" group
07 yellow gsxr 1000
yellow wheels (the banana)

zangman

I went through almost 3 tanks of gas too. I love that track. Too bad it is only on the schedule once.

suwand28

zangman;2319 wrote: I went through almost 3 tanks of gas too. I love that track. Too bad it is only on the schedule once.
Isn't there another date on Oct 20? Atleast that's what I saw in their schedule.

Folly1

Did someone say addictive? This is your warning. If you have not tired it, DON'T. You still have a chance. You can see from his post that it's too late for Wild K7. Like a lot of us, he did not heed the warnings. Too late for another brother.

Ben.
Then there is RA and Barber God help us all. B.

spyda1000

the addiction

i went to a track months before i was going to start track time...just to walk and ask questions.
a guy told me he should have done crack or heroin...
he said this was way too ADDICTIVE....
it's was totally over my head and didn't make sense....

of course now i TOTALLY SEE WHAT HE WAS SAYING..:wow:

gsxrida1980

VIR full was my first track day 3 years ago. I was completely lost out there LOL!...quite a handful for a first timer