Vemar helmets anyone?

clausiam

Anyone here who's been using either the Vemar VSR or the new Vemar Eclipse helmets? Looking at maybe getting one of these but can't find much in terms of reviews and feedback on the web.

clausiam

snikwad;45984 wrote: what would you like to know
Basically how it compares to other high-end helmets in terms of build quality, venting, noise etc. What type of head-shape does it fit best (round Shoei like head or oblong Arai like head)?

I'm looking at the 2 CF helmets they have (VSRC and Eclipse) because I want the lightest helmet possible for when I do long rides (this will be both for street and track).

snikwad

lightest lid ive ever worn. but even compared to my suomy, my suomys are L and XL, so theyre using the bigger shell. ,y vemar is a M, which is their small shell.

ventilation, excellent, never fogged up once i got the nose shield bent into the rifht postiion, very good air flow.

Noise wasnt bad at all, no sideplates, so its Shoei quiet.

Shape, well it doesnt fit my long head as well as my suomys, but it was def come comfy than my shoeis which are def for round head people.

comfort was great, but arai, suomy great, but very good, it def aint no HJC bs. it would be comparable to shoei as far as comfort and feel of material

built quality was up there with the best of them if not a tad under.

the review link i posted is spot on. seriously