Vesrah 006 HH D1

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
OK, so I'm trying to figure out which compound the pads (inherited) I have are.

They're for OEM calipers on a 2015+ R1

Copper color backing plate

Stamped VESRAH 006 HH D1. As everyone knows, the Vesrah site is pretty much worthless in terms of getting information. I'm pretty sure these are not XX or ZZ compound pads, but am not completely certain. They may be RJLs. Based on how they felt at Summit Main later in the day I'd like to know the compound.

Made a couple calls - but haven't had much success yet in getting information.

Thanks!

bmart

Control Rider
HH generally means street pad. Finding out info on the Vesrah codes is very hard. I have written to them before and received a response. Might be worth a go.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
HH generally means street pad. Finding out info on the Vesrah codes is very hard. I have written to them before and received a response. Might be worth a go.
Doubt this is the case as evey SRJL XX pad I've ever gotten has HH on it.

bmart

Control Rider
Precisely...they have their own rules.

The pads that came in my old 750 were 004 HH A2, and I later installed RJL that said 006 HH F1.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Chris - Thanks! That helps a lot. Makes me scratch my head why Vesrah finds it necessary to be so friggin impossible to decipher. I can look at my Braking pads and it's miraculous. They actually say CM66 on the back. I can look them up and see that the compound is - oh, wait - CM66. Crazy damn idea, isn't it?

So with Vesrah, the number 006 HH D1 apparently are random character generated, protected by a super secret proprietary algorithm only known to current employees of Vesrah in Japan who upon leaving the company get treated with the "Men in Black memory eraser".