VIDEO - 18 JUL - Summit Main - Vets In Debt - Trackday #4

magic-rat

The "Vets In Debt" crew was out again on 18 July at Summit Main Course in West Virginia. It was really hot ... 94 degrees, but there was a nice breeze ... and the air conditioning in the RV between sessions made a WORLD of difference.

Had a great trackday. Rob was on the injured list from his crash at VIR on 7 July and since he couldn't ride, he was a our full-time off-bike camera man. There is none of his footage in this video; it's all on-board from the "I" group ... but I will be posting "B" group stuff from Don and Dave, as well as another video of NESBA control rider Matt helping me out. That video will have a lot of Rob's off-bike footage.

Hooah!

http://www.magicratvideos.com/magicvideos/video/VID4/VID4.html

Bluenvy

awesome vid as usual! you remember seeing a black ninja 636 #45 in any of the vids? just curious

Maryland998

Hey Pat

Great seeing you. Too bad I only got the first session in. Went down to Ducpond and got a new resevoir. Put it on yesterday. While I had it apart gave it a good going over and cleaned the the air filters. Should be good to go. We certainly have to get back on track the next time and have some fun. I'll let you know how NJMP goes. I'll take some video and check it out. 101 miles from my front door. I Now have two close by tracks, wohoo!. See ya, Ken.

magic-rat

Maryland998;2415 wrote: Great seeing you. Too bad I only got the first session in. Went down to Ducpond and got a new resevoir. Put it on yesterday. While I had it apart gave it a good going over and cleaned the the air filters. Should be good to go. We certainly have to get back on track the next time and have some fun. I'll let you know how NJMP goes. I'll take some video and check it out. 101 miles from my front door. I Now have two close by tracks, wohoo!. See ya, Ken.
Ken,

Here's the video I got from you in the first session before your mechanical problem. For first session, it's pretty good, I think.

Pat

The file is called "Little.wmv".

Right-click, "Save Target As..."

http://flandersland.tzo.com/bogus/ForKen/

Let me know when you get it so I can take it down. Hooah.

gsxrida1980

great vid Rat! you flew by me like I was standing still at turn 4. LOL!!! I was on a primer GSXR and your vid has me in your rear view. Pretty cool seeing yourself on video. Got any more?

Maryland998

Kevin, Beware the Curmudgeon. He has a long memory.

I know you didn't go there Kevin. May your next bottle of expensive Italian wine be vinegar.
Pat, many thanks for your vid. It is really a great learning tool to see yourself on video. It makes me that much more pissed off about my coolant tank springin a leak. Sometime in the near future, I hope to get out on track with you again. And get some similar footage of you. Liked the vid of you and Matt. Ken.

magic-rat

Maryland998;2758 wrote: I know you didn't go there Kevin. May your next bottle of expensive Italian wine be vinegar.
Pat, many thanks for your vid. It is really a great learning tool to see yourself on video. It makes me that much more pissed off about my coolant tank springin a leak. Sometime in the near future, I hope to get out on track with you again. And get some similar footage of you. Liked the vid of you and Matt. Ken.
Me too, Ken.

I be back 13 SEP!