video's??

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Knowing what track, what day, what group, and what particular sessions you're looking for would probably help...

Just a guess.

;)

ninja20

Well i was looking for barber on sunday the 26th..intermediate group. Bike #20
Sometime after lunch. Kinda new to the forum and didnt if their was a place to post or view

Ghost Cracker

ninja20;252381 wrote: Well i was looking for barber on sunday the 26th..intermediate group. Bike #20
Sometime after lunch. Kinda new to the forum and didnt if their was a place to post or view
Search that on youtube, also check with picsofyou.com for photos of you, and ill post a link to the pics my girl took on sat and sun

stow

I will post the video on YouTube, but you have to promise to drop the Rossi leg dangle in the future. :D

Ghost Cracker

Stow, I had a blast chasing you the last session on sat. God actuall spoke to me after blasting through turn one behind youasking if I was sure I wanted to go into twowith you still in sight. I kinda shrugged my shoulders and trailed the brakes as long as I daredfinally coming out on the throttle and up the hill wide open in disbeleif that I had actually made it. Thanks for the awesome tow around the track

stow

Ghost Cracker;252605 wrote: Stow, I had a blast chasing you the last session on sat. God actuall spoke to me after blasting through turn one behind youasking if I was sure I wanted to go into twowith you still in sight. I kinda shrugged my shoulders and trailed the brakes as long as I daredfinally coming out on the throttle and up the hill wide open in disbeleif that I had actually made it. Thanks for the awesome tow around the track
I had the exact same experience following buellboy around Barber in 2005. I was chasing him down the front straight into 1 and driving hard into 2 when I realized I had never gone that fast into turn 2 before. When I came out the other side in one piece and driving up the hill, I had a huge smile on my face. That alone was worth the cost of the day. I am glad I was able to help. You were riding great.

Saltman

Ghost Cracker;252605 wrote: Stow, I had a blast chasing you the last session on sat. God actuall spoke to me after blasting through turn one behind youasking if I was sure I wanted to go into twowith you still in sight. I kinda shrugged my shoulders and trailed the brakes as long as I daredfinally coming out on the throttle and up the hill wide open in disbeleif that I had actually made it. Thanks for the awesome tow around the track
When you followed him into that turn, did he just keep riding and go half the track without turning around to check and see if you were still there? He has a habit of that, so I heard... :p :D

Another forum guy phone banging.