Video from the last session Monday

D.Brown

Awesome Adam! You and Moonbeam are roll'n. Cant wait til BMP. Better get signed up early. It is on!

Motofun352

Control Rider
Great video. It was cool (trying) to hang with you guys...managed a lap or two but gave up at the top of the roller coaster. Hats off, you've got more confidence in the front end than I do!

What a way to end the year (at least for me) at VIR-N on a beautiful day.

noobinacan

soon.jpg

D.Brown

meanstrk;219953 wrote: I had a blast out there on the tree frogg Kawi! You were rollin DooDoo!
Yeah man, you where slicing up the S'es on the little bike. GreenStreek. It was a blast roll'n with you F"ers.

upnadam

andy75g;220019 wrote: Awesome video. Had a great time riding around with you earlier in the day Adam....See you next year man
Dude those two sessions were a workout! Two Fiddy's going at it. The friggin camera was in pic mode instead of movie, otherwise I'd have those sessions posted up. I've got 974 pics of it though lol, luv my GoPro. Take care man and lemme know what that bike of yours looks like when she's back in action. :cheers:

cycle_myer

upnadam;220027 wrote: Dude those two sessions were a workout! Two Fiddy's going at it. The friggin camera was in pic mode instead of movie, otherwise I'd have those sessions posted up. I've got 974 pics of it though lol, luv my GoPro. Take care man and lemme know what that bike of yours looks like when she's back in action. :cheers:
How many times are you going to put it in picture mode by accident before you learn! Come on man! :D

impound

You said you had the camera in pic mode? As in pic every 2(5,10,15) seconds mode? With 974 pics you will make a good time lapse. Google "gopro timelapse". I do them all the time. Love it!

Irish01

upnadam;220123 wrote: Thanks Kenny, we'll get some Shamrocks on film next year! :cheers:
Can't wait Brotha!

noobinacan;220134 wrote:
is this circus coming to Barber ?
:)

i know the jet black space ship with '111' on it is coming..
I'm out :( 1st year in a while I didn't make it to Barber. Come on 2012!!!