Videos of summit point main 6/11/10?

Pure Sportbikes

There was a coach I was riding with the last session of the day. You said you'd post video. Let me know if you get a chance to do so! I was on a white and blue GSXR #311 w/ yellow plates.

kevin kline

Control Rider
looking for video from rider in A group that rode a black i think r6 with blue and white leathers komoda suit that shot video of bike number 79 blue white yellow red gsxr? any help would be great. thanks

Control Rider
N2
That would be me.
I don't have the vids with me right now, I loaded them on a friends hard drive so I could make room on the SD card.
When I get them I will be sure to PM you a link to your vid;)

ontheR6

Thanx Eric! I really appreciate ur encouragement! We will meet up for sure and get some awesome footage again!

ontheR6

NoBull;134289 wrote: Dude what is with the choice of music? I couldn't keep watching the video due to it...
LMAO!!!!
was wondering when someone would comment on that!!!
here's the story, i had just watched ocean's 12 and that scene with the laser dance got stuck in my head and i couldn't be bothered finding another one (song) (lazy).
here, see for urself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyzLHFkdv6E

I thought that was the best scene of the movie, loved that movie!

ontheR6

slowpoke;134290 wrote: :haha: i was expecting to see some belly dancing....:dunno:
HEHEH, i'll be happy to oblige! if borat could get away with that stunt, i'm sure i would too!:D

ontheR6

easley419;134570 wrote: Congrats on the bump. I was the CR that finally gave you the bump. You were riding very will. I remember you having a Go Pro camera. How did you get both front and rear to record at the same time? Did you have two camera's? How did you link them together.

James
Hey James, i have been trying to find u man!! so glad u posted!!
I never got a chance to thank u enough! i really appreciated ur kind words! :adore:
u were the white R6 with NESBA militia on the undertail right?
that session was so much fun!!
I did have 2 cameras shooting at the same time, HD in front and std on the tail.
I used AVS video editor to overlay the vids together, the software is about $30-40 online. it requires some fine tuning to get the rear and the front to match up exactly, but it is possible, and i've been praticing to sync them up.
i also have the bump session shooting front and back if ur interetsed i'd love to make the same kind of vid for u as well as give u the raw files, u look really good in the vids!!
Gus.