Videos of VIR Full - 10/19/09

roc104

joeyb

Session 4 Part 2 I was in front of you and about 6:20 coming out of the oak tree, I almost ate shit!!! Great video, I gotta get me one of these cameras!!!

Merle

Hey Roc,
That was me on the green Kawasaki and Kervin on the silver 636 you were following. What a great day, I had as much fun as I could have at a track day.
Joey, I got a picture from Pic for You with you and me coming out of the Oak tree together, it's a neat picture. I have the same number 77, I'll have to send you a copy.

Merle

Is this you Joey?

nesbaOct-03502.jpg

Perlzuki

Merle,
Thats a sweat pic. You & Joey were going at it! Sorry I missed that . Wish I would have been behind ya. Notice Johnny Buelboy Haynes in the background as cornerworker. He's a old NESBA CR .

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

roc104

Merle;92320 wrote: Hey Roc,
That was me on the green Kawasaki and Kervin on the silver 636 you were following. What a great day, I had as much fun as I could have at a track day.
Joey, I got a picture from Pic for You with you and me coming out of the Oak tree together, it's a neat picture. I have the same number 77, I'll have to send you a copy.
Do you happen to have any video of me? I think i saw some video from you guys but it was edited down to highlights.

Merle

Here you are Mark, we didn't leave you out. Every time I turned around there you were!

nesbaOct-04406.jpg

This was a legal pass, :saythat:
nesbaOct-04361.jpg

Merle

roc104;92451 wrote: Do you happen to have any video of me? I think i saw some video from you guys but it was edited down to highlights.
I don't know, what were you riding, send me a picture and I will look through our videos from that day and send you what we have. I would like to have a copy of your session 5 with all of us riding together. That was Cliff on a dark green w/yellow tail section ZX-6R, Kervin on a silver and red ZX-6R, and me on the green ZX-6R. We like the 636's!

joeyb

Hey Merle,
Yeah that was me, that's an awesome pic, that would be cool if you would send it to me, I need to get one of those pic cds too, they take great pix. My email address is 1bristow@comcast.net. I would love to see some of your videos too, post em up!!! :adore:

roc104

Merle;92496 wrote: I don't know, what were you riding, send me a picture and I will look through our videos from that day and send you what we have. I would like to have a copy of your session 5 with all of us riding together. That was Cliff on a dark green w/yellow tail section ZX-6R, Kervin on a silver and red ZX-6R, and me on the green ZX-6R. We like the 636's!
So do I...I ride an 05' 636 with the dark digital camo trackwrap. I will post a picture tonight.

Merle

roc104;92542 wrote: So do I...I ride an 05' 636 with the dark digital camo trackwrap. I will post a picture tonight.
Oh yeah, I remember talking to you when we were waiting to go back out in pit row during a red flag. That was a cool vinyl application on your 636, great job keeping it from wrinkling. Don't you have a VIO camera mounted in the nose of your fairing. I have the same camera, it does a real nice job. I will look through my video and see what I can find and post them up.

roc104

Merle;92544 wrote: Oh yeah, I remember talking to you when we were waiting to go back out in pit row during a red flag. That was a cool vinyl application on your 636, great job keeping it from wrinkling. Don't you have a VIO camera mounted in the nose of your fairing. I have the same camera, it does a real nice job. I will look through my video and see what I can find and post them up.

Oh that's right, I forgot about that in the pit. Yeah that was my VIO camera set up, they are really nice but expensive as you know.

It seemed like I followed you guys around all day, no matter where I started I would end up finding your group. It was a great time, probably my favorite day at the track ever…but I say that at the end of every track day.

Any video you find is appreciated.

Kevin

Goldie

Good Riding!

Awesome videos Roc104! You got some good video of me and my buddies. Looks like we all was riding together for a few sessions. Had a blast this time around! I toned it back a bit as well due to having 8 track days on the DCIII’s and I had been pushing the tires to the max during a previous track day at Thunderbolt. Plus, I crashed last year at this event on cold tires (Got warmers now!). The goal was to tone it down a bit and go home with bike and self intact and of course Have Fun. Mission accomplished!
That was me in video Session 4 Part 2 at 2:40 taking a quick detour in Turn 1. Mauahahaha. I don’t know what happen, but all I know is that we all was running pretty good going into Turn 1 and a red flag must have came out late or something and the guys in front of me came to a complete stop damn near. To keep from rear ending the guy (I think Joey) in front of me, I went off roading just to be safe. Someone had crashed in that corner so he may have been the reason for a caution or something. Still don’t know what happen with that one.
Session 5 Part 1 – We hooked up for some laps at 2:11 (Turn 1), then at about 3:14 I put my Shake & Moves on you, then you catch me and Merle again at 3:50. BTW, I was in the red and white Taichi suit and my bike had the red rims. The BEST part in this session was at the very end. After you made me work so hard to catch back up, I said fuck it and hit the damn NITRO button at the 9:53 mark. Muahahahahaha...All in all you guys wore me out. I couldn’t keep running those times. It was a blast trying though!
Mark, I got some good pictures of you as well. Merle was right, everywhere we went you were right there!!! Just couldn’t shake you..Damn!!! Lol

http://claspics.com/274/212884/1257472025-300.jpg.php?p=*full-image

http://claspics.com/274/212884/1257472021-823.jpg.php?p=*full-image

joeyb

Thanks for not running into me goldie, I didn't even realize that almost happened, I was a little nervous cuz it became such a cluster in that turn, but I had no idea how close it actually was!!!

Goldie

joeyb;92896 wrote: Thanks for not running into me goldie, I didn't even realize that almost happened, I was a little nervous cuz it became such a cluster in that turn, but I had no idea how close it actually was!!!
Yea no problem. I could have probably stayed on the track but right before I ditched it your line changed. I was hoping you was going to start turning to the inside but I think the guy in front of you force you to the left some. I was going to try and hold my line on the outside of you but when you went left I had no line besides rear ending you and I would rather crash any day with just air around me than to crash with metal(Your bike) around me. When I entered the track, you guys were back on the gas and straight out of sight!:D