VinylSaurusRex is down for a while

gkotlin

To anyone that had a vinyl order waiting to be finished, I apologize. All my equipment and inventory was lost today and I will not be able to take or finish any orders for a while. If you need anything made, let me know and I'll refer to some other sources in the industry.

:(

gkotlin

Being a little distracted, I forgot a good friend. She's offered to help out. If anyone needs anything quickly, let me know and I'll get her the artwork. It may take a couple days to get her some variety in colors and stuff. But thanks to good people, we'll be able to get things going MUCH faster then I anticipated. I know why they call her Supergirl now :)

j_fuggin_t

gkotlin;211277 wrote: Being a little distracted, I forgot a good friend. She's offered to help out. If anyone needs anything quickly, let me know and I'll get her the artwork. It may take a couple days to get her some variety in colors and stuff. But thanks to good people, we'll be able to get things going MUCH faster then I anticipated. I know why they call her Supergirl now :)
great to hear!!