VIR AUG/12-13-14 Roll call

loudles

Marty and I will be there for Sunday. I'm the guy with the stitched up Daytona 675 and going wicked slow.

zangman

I am in for the Triple Crown, trifecta, hat trick. triathalon, etc! Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I am worried about how much fuel I'm gonna have to buy. :eek:

Godfather

GOT TIRES? Your gonna need them too! Yeah I ran thru 10 gallons in just one day on Full course a couple weeks ago!

R Mike

As Borislav already stated, we are in! First time in I for me, glad I've been on this track a few times. Will be running Saturday and Sunday. This will be Borislav's first time in A group. I hope you A guys don't forget to give the proper welcome to him.:popcorn:

RADAR Magnet

As much as I enjoy VIR I'm going to broaden my horizons and try Beaverun that weekend. Hope everyone has a great time with three straight days of North!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Streetfighter122;204835 wrote: As Borislav already stated, we are in! First time in I for me, glad I've been on this track a few times. Will be running Saturday and Sunday. This will be Borislav's first time in A group. I hope you A guys don't forget to give the proper welcome to him.:popcorn:
We now have the trifecta! I'm in!

borislav

Control Rider
Streetfighter122;204835 wrote: As Borislav already stated, we are in! First time in I for me, glad I've been on this track a few times. Will be running Saturday and Sunday. This will be Borislav's first time in A group. I hope you A guys don't forget to give the proper welcome to him.:popcorn:
I'm sure I'll get propper spanking BUT remember you are going to get one in "I" belive me!:D
That's OK though because VIR is soooo much fun,spanking by faster riders on track that you like only makes you faster;)
Stevo I'm so glad you are comming with us:)

trekuhl

Control Rider
in for Sat-Sun. only ridden N at the B skills day in spring 2009 so hopefully someone can show me some southern hospitality in A and help me find the line :)