VIR AUG/12-13-14 Roll call

physicistkev

Control Rider
trekuhl;205255 wrote: in for Sat-Sun. only ridden N at the B skills day in spring 2009 so hopefully someone can show me some southern hospitality in A and help me find the line :)
No Friday????? Really?

I didn't locate the inverter by the way. When will you be down on Friday? Late or by 6pm?

Kevin

trekuhl

Control Rider
well i was rolling with dzum he was coming friday evening so be there late.

found the inverter other day dumped out with stuff from njmp trip. you're off the hook...this time...

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
trekuhl;205449 wrote: well i was rolling with dzum he was coming friday evening so be there late.

found the inverter other day dumped out with stuff from njmp trip. you're off the hook...this time...
Yep..I believe AdotJdot, Trey, and MAYBE Emerson????????

Saturday/Sunday.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Wish you guys could make Friday. The only day I can actually ride. Oh well. Trey, i need to swing by and get my ramp. I'll email for a time frame.

bcwood

noobinacan;206001 wrote: I'm not worried....he can't run my pace. :p
:i:
Show him the video of you knocking that kid around on the mini . People need to know what your capable of . :D

kawaholic

bcwood;206142 wrote: Show him the video of you knocking that kid around on the mini . People need to know what your capable of . :D
:haha:

ya know, i forgot all about THAT.... i can't believe he tried to torpedo that kid like that... :D

noobinacan

kawaholic;206162 wrote: :haha:

ya know, i forgot all about THAT.... i can't believe he tried to torpedo that kid like that... :D
I'm not running Friday...too bad I can't give him a hard time with my 1 min 25's lap times
but I'll be there Friday watching all you I groupies getting stuffed...MUHAHHAHAHAHA!
:saythat:

kawaholic

noobinacan;206174 wrote: I'm not running Friday...too bad I can't give him a hard time with my 1 min 25's lap times
but I'll be there Friday watching all you I groupies getting stuffed...MUHAHHAHAHAHA!
:saythat:
lol... mmmmmm, love me some stuffin.... :D

just make sure you bring your camera and get some good shots... ;)