VIR Info

JRA

This weekend is a spectator event at VIR. If you want to enter before 5:30 PM on Saturday there is a $20 entry fee at the main gate. After 5:30 you can enter through the main gate as normal. You'll need to see me in the Patriot Paddock and get a wristband if you plan to leave and come back on Sunday morning. This is limited power in the Patriot Paddock so bring a generator and don't p for per unless you are staying for Monday and/or Tuesday at North.

If you are arriving on Sunday morning do not go through the main gate. Turn right on Ace Dr (before you reach the main gate), turn left on Ryans Way and stop at the Registration/Will Call booth to get signed in. I will have a NESBA staff member there between 6:30 and 8:00am to let people in. After 8:00 am you will have to enter through the main gate and you will be charged $20 so you need to get there early. This is beyond my control and the only option I was given.

Also, Chuck is at Mid Ohio this weekend so there will be no tire service at VIR any of the three days. Please pan accordingly.

We can access the North Paddock after 5:30 on Sunday evening. If you are arriving on Sunday you will need to wait until after 5:30 to enter if you don't want to pay $20 at the gate.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I plan on getting there not much later than 6PM or so on Saturday, but others may be wondering - what time is the cut off point Saturday evening to enter without having to pay the $20?