VIR June 1 go pro??

pwrstrokediesel

Looking to see if anyone riding Saturday in the B class had a go pro on. I got some nice pics from the pic guys there just like to see a video.

bluers

I got 3 sessions and I'm sure you passed me at some point. I will work on getting them uploaded in the next couple of days.

moto1320

I have a few sessions but I don't think you're in any of them. If you want to get some face time with the track You Tube has tons of video. CSS videos or Conerspeed schools if you can find them, will have the turn in points marked so you can visualize your own markers.

yohoho

bboynicku;276133 wrote: were you riding sunday as well? i have some from sunday B group
Also looking for vids from B. I was the slow guy you all were passing, but body position got better on sunday, so would like to see what it looked like from another view.

pwrstrokediesel

Thanx lush.. I didnt realize just how bumpy the track was.

Just my 2cents.. try relaxing ur elbows and back a lil more. Lets u have ur body closer to the tank and u can just slide from side to side easier and keeps ur weight lower. Just a thought.

lushtrucker

Part of the shaking is the camera mount.

I know what to do, it's just a matter of getting it done on track. Unfortunately about half way thru the session I got a massive headache that ended my day.