VIR MARCH 31 whoa price jump for elite

848evo

Hey im a Elite member and was gonna sign up for march 31 VIR north price shows 160 so I thought ok it will change once I get it in the checkout screen and to my surprise it did it went from 160 to 205 what in the world im confused can someone enlighten me on this?

Quickone4u

So what exactly is it?! This page http://www.nesba.com/Track-Dates/ shows something different as well. Still trying to figure out what the deal is going to be with Elite this year. Beginning of the year had plans to go elite as the Monday cost benefit would have paid for the membership with the vir days I'm planning to do along with the weekend days. Then things changed when the partial schedule came out. I can understand rise in cost for doing business so I along with several others asked what the deal was going to be with memberships. Was told to wait and see what's coming but I would like to do the 31st vir Monday as well and don't want to wait to long and miss out. Can't really seem to get a clear answer either way and with the way things stand currently it looks like it will be the basic membership instead because I would have to do at least 7-8 days before I started reaping the cost benefits which is the main thing that will concern my season. Anybody?! :dunno:

meanstrk

Control Rider
That lack of $99 buck Mondays would be concerting. That was one of the big incentives for many doing the Elite.

I'll still ride Nesba no matter what (If I have a bike to ride) and the Elite allows the luxury of last minute decisions.

Quickone4u

meanstrk;299937 wrote: That lack of $99 buck Mondays would be concerting. That was one of the big incentives for many doing the Elite.

I'll still ride Nesba no matter what (If I have a bike to ride) and the Elite allows the luxury of last minute decisions.
I agree with all of the above. That was my reason for originally planning to go elite but the cost difference that is currently showing, I can't justify going that way anymore. I will just hope for the best with the days I plan with basic membership and go from there. I'll still be with Nesba but was hoping for more with my first season back in a couple years. Kind of disappointing after getting my hopes up seeing what the elite membership was before. Just some clarification on what's what would be helpful at the moment even if its not necessarily the prices we want. I think that would help a lot of people that are in the same boat wondering and now considering different options. Knowing what we're getting and what we're paying will go a ways to improving what seems to be a bit of low moral around here right now I feel anyway. That way we can go on and get our planning going for the season.

mjkuhno

meanstrk;299907 wrote: Says 160 when I add it....
Er - not me; showing $185 and I got a message saying yes, I'm Elite now due to the # of track days ridden last year.

Had sent an email to Collin Blanford about this on 2/1 and just sent another message through the forum Contact Us link.

I'm assuming this can get straightened out quickly - definitely excited for the season to start! :)

mjkuhno

Update: Got in touch with Bob via his email address earlier today and he took care of whatever issue was up with my account. Now all of the events are showing up in my account with the correct Elite pricing as they're supposed to. Not sure if it had something to do with earning Elite due to # of days last year vs. purchasing - but either way, Bob made it right.

I'd strongly suggest if anyone is having issues that they contact Bob directly via email. While it might take a reasonable amount of time for him to respond (as he does have a full time job too, just like the rest of us) I'm sure he'll do his best to help out NESBA members and address the issues.

However, and I say this from experience in MY full time job, if everyone at the same time contacts Bob with questions/issues/rants-n-raves he's bound to get swamped. Just try to cut him some slack and be as understanding as you'd like someone to be with you if you were on the other end of the email.