VIR Meet-n-greet june 1

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;275196 wrote: First time Vinny? You can follow me for a few laps.
vinny337;275197 wrote:
Awesome Dave!! Not my first time but it's been a while...
And you both can follow me!(If you can):haha:
Vinny just to let you know Dave has brand new cheater motor in that R6 probably making more power than our 750's:D

matt2212

vinny337;275195 wrote: Hmmm, Matt I wonder if we can get one in Friday or early Saturday morning?
I'm sure we can, I'm bringing the Mtn bike that might make it quicker...

I do have an appointment with a lg pepperoni pizza at Millie's Friday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

borislav

Control Rider
Dave number is stock,I know what are you trying to do by asking for my number:D!I just wanted to spice it up a little bit!:D
People do not take Dave's generous monetary offer to stuff me in every corner!!!:haha:

denbsteph

Myself and ADVRacer will be at Millies around 3:00 pm Friday, If anyone is there at that time, stop by and share in the lies about how fast we are. Then off to set up the Sicilian Racing Homeless compound.

Is Cal our host for this event?

Ruhe52

What was there a line did I cross a.... What? Wrong don't get it aren't we going to that Millie's ? Oh you are talking the Pizza joint ok yeah I guess we could do that as well. I wanted more Fluggggrlleginhammershime.
Also heard they had some new tools.
Oh well guess we can always enjoy good pizza and beer.

Pseudolus

Ruhe52;275259 wrote: Careful around this crew if you don't know what it is you could be oddly surprised. Some video of Kenny from the last Millie's event. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd_sf-dPhg
LMFAO! I had already prepared to defend myself from some sort of reenactment of Deliverance but that movie clip was wild! And a laser sight? Don't think I'll forget that scene ever. Thank you?:notsure:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
borislav;275200 wrote: And you both can follow me!(If you can):haha:
Vinny just to let you know Dave has brand new cheater motor in that R6 probably making more power than our 750's:D
Haha, I hear you Bo...take it easy on me it's my first day out...;)

Thanks for the heads up but I don't think it will matter by the end of the day....:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
matt2212;275205 wrote: I'm sure we can, I'm bringing the Mtn bike that might make it quicker...

I do have an appointment with a lg pepperoni pizza at Millie's Friday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me know, I'll roll with you...

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
borislav;275207 wrote: Dave number is stock,I know what are you trying to do by asking for my number:D!I just wanted to spice it up a little bit!:D
People do not take Dave's generous monetary offer to stuff me in every corner!!!:haha:
Bo, us stock engines guys have to stick together....:D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
vinny337;275288 wrote: Bo, us stock engines guys have to stick together....:D
Jeez you guys are a bunch of pansies. :D I just leveled the playing field.

Ruhe, I dont think you even know what stock looks like.

sshort

Steve Short
Since I'm too chicken to apply gas on the course, perhaps will do so at the meet-n-greet. Count the kilted ones in for baked beans and whatever else jumps in the cart.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;275302 wrote: Jeez you guys are a bunch of pansies. :D I just leveled the playing field.

Ruhe, I dont think you even know what stock looks like.
Dave if you want to level playing field you need to put Shinko rear tire with 10psi in it and than we can call it leveled!:D