Vir n-n-n???

bcwood

Mikey75702;201952 wrote: It was just officially announced the ama event was cancelled like monday.... So there is a possibility, and thats what I'm hoping for.
junglelogic;201882 wrote:
I just realized that that weekend is my family beach trip anyway. I wonder if I can pretend that I have to work. I do like my family and the beach but we are talking about priorities....I mean.... I see my family everyday. We go to the beach whenever we feel like it. I only get to go to VIR once a year.

I,m in the same situation you are . Planned the vacation around trackdays and look what it got me . However, we dont leave until Monday the 15th, sooooo . :dunno:

zangman

I am in like Flynn! Wife will be pissed that I signed up but she will get over it when I throw some money at her.

noobinacan

zangman;202778 wrote: I am in like Flynn! Wife will be pissed that I signed up but she will get over it when I throw some money at her.
ha..nice John
see you guys there on Sat at least for sure.

Arrgh!!!! I work that weekend. What have I done to displease the Gods?

Cough cough. I feel a 48 hour bug coming on.

For you crazies that make it touch a knee or two for me.

Reg

loudles

I'm down

I'm signed up for Sunday. Funny thing about making reservations at VIR lodging - it'll only let you book 3 night stays . . . :banghead:

bcwood

loudles;202913 wrote: I'm signed up for Sunday. Funny thing about making reservations at VIR lodging - it'll only let you book 3 night stays . . . :banghead:
Stay at the Sleep Inn in danville. I stayed there in june . Great place . Tell them your with VIR and they give you a good discount. Bout 80 a nite after discount . You have to call them though . Wont give discount online. I booked with them a couple weeks in advance for one nite only.

noobinacan

loudles;202913 wrote: I'm signed up for Sunday. Funny thing about making reservations at VIR lodging - it'll only let you book 3 night stays . . . :banghead:
They're just greedy...and its what $110 a night?? What a bunch of BS.

We booked two nights for July 2nd and 3rd. That was the minimum but then ours was a two day event. Maybe that's the difference. Days booked must = days of event.

Irish01

afinepoint;202928 wrote: We booked two nights for July 2nd and 3rd. That was the minimum but then ours was a two day event. Maybe that's the difference. Days booked must = days of event.
Wait till the week before and call them back again. Their just holding off to see if they can book all 3 nights, as the event gets closer and IF their not booked they'll give you a single night IF they have it. I've done it a few times. Hey some money is better than vacant rooms! If not, Danville, Holiday Inn Express, like $80 a night.

asmooth600rr

corymac;202864 wrote: I'm in for Sat and Sun. What to smoke? Any ideas? Got to have a meet and greet Saturday night!!
what do you mean "What to smoke" !!! Are the out of Boston Butts? You have that down to a science.
Harrison

loudles

Just checked again tonight . . . two night minimum stay now. I'm just going to call tomorrow and try that. This was my first try at booking there online.